Want to know The Truth About CPM?

07 July 2012

So what does it look like on Kindle?

Tim German was kind enough to send me some photos of his Kindle with Developing Essbase Applications open (and was also kind enough to help review some of the chapters during the writing and not kill me for not including him in the book -- arrrgh, one of my many mistakes in the writing, he would have contributed a great chapter).  Putting aside my myriad mistakes, I think the transfer has worked pretty well as you can see below.  


I do realize that I sometimes seem to gush a bit about this book – all I can say in my defense is that I can hardly believe it actually exists.  I promise, my next post will be free of any book marketing and instead I’ll be highlighting my Very Favorite Essbase (and SQL) Front End in the Whole Wide World.

No comments: